Near Swinton, The Scottish Borders
12 Miles to Berwick-upon-Tweed
Ideally situated on the A6112, in the conservation village of Swinton, just south of Duns and the Lammermuirs, the Wheatsheaf is within easy reach of both the Tweed and the Till.
The Wheatsheaf offers a warm Borders welcome with cosy and comfortable bedrooms and Fisherman’s bar with French chef, Didier Nemesien providing excellent food using great local produce. Gun cabinets, rod room and picnic hampers available.
Well-behaved dogs are welcome.
We have a choice of quality accommodation available for our guests at The Wheatsheaf at Swinton. You can choose from any of our quality hotel bedrooms.
Scottish Hotel Awards 2014
- Restaurant of the Year – Scottish Borders
- Small Country Hotel of the Year – Scottish Borders
The Good Hotel Guide; Michelin Guide; The Good Food Guide; Hardens Restaurant Guide.
All 10 bedrooms offer superior Scottish Borders accommodation with en-suite facilities and comfort for guests to relax in.
Free WiFi for business grade broadband available in all bedrooms and lounges.
All rooms are en-suite and include phone, television (digital channels), ironing board and iron, hospitality tray with a selection of teas, coffee, hot chocolate, local Scottish Borders shortbread and bottled Scottish spring water. Molton Brown toiletries are provided for your convenience, and luxurious deep pile large bath towels.
We have a cottage located in Swinton, within 25 metres walking distance of the main building. Cottage comes complete with luxury towels, complimentary beverages tray, iron and ironing board.
- Within easy reach of both the Tweed and the Till.
- French chef, Didier Nemesien providing excellent food using great local produce.
- Gun cabinets
- Rod room
- Picnic hampers available.
- Well-behaved dogs are welcome.
- Scottish Hotel Awards 2014 – Restaurant of the Year – Scottish Borders
- Scottish Hotel Awards 2014 – Restaurant of the Year – Scottish BordersSmall Country Hotel of the Year – Scottish Borders
- The Good Hotel Guide; Michelin Guide; The Good Food Guide; Hardens Restaurant Guide
Contact: Michael Lawrence
01890 860 257