Experience Argyll Estates
Whether it is deer stalking near Inveraray, or snipe and goose shooting on the wild Isle of Tiree, this estate has much to offer the sportsman who embraces truly wild and authentic sport.
Very experienced and accommodating keepers and stalkers will ensure you have the best possible experience.
Fishing permits are available on the Isle of Tiree only; the best time is August, September, and October.
- Snipe – Driven and walked up (Aug 12th – Jan 31st) Isle of Tiree
- Duck and Geese – Goose shooting on Tiree
- Red Stags – 1 July – 20 October
- Red Hinds – 21 October – 15 February
- Sea Trout – Loch and river (1st Apr – 15th Oct) best time Aug, Sep, and Oct
- Brown Trout – Loch and river (1st Apr – 15th Oct) best time Aug, Sep, and Oct
Argyll Estates currently has two self-catering holiday lets near Inveraray, ideal for stalking guests to relax after a long day on the hills.
Stronshira House sleeps 10, and Garron Lodge sleeps 2 and sits on the edge of Loch Fyne, with beautiful views over the loch and to the town of Inveraray itself.
On the Isle of Tiree, sporting groups are welcome to stay in the impressive Island House, located on the banks of Loch An Eilean with stunning views.
Prices vary depending on group numbers and their requirements and will be agreed when making a sporting booking.