Teasses is a rather excellent pheasant, duck and partridge shoot set in the rolling hills of north-east Fife.
Teasses Estate is situated twenty minutes from St Andrews, and normally organises 40+ driven pheasant, duck and partridge days a season.
100-350 bird days are available; there is a wide variety of drives to test the most experienced of game shots. Shooting begins in September with driven duck & partridge days.
From the opening of the pheasant season on October 1st, tremendous mixed days of pheasant, duck & partridge are on offer.
Lunch is provided in Hall Teasses, our Shooting Lodge, or in The Bothy, whichever is preferred, with game prominent on the menu.
The shoot day is run in a relaxed, efficient manner by the two Gamekeepers, with a friendly beating team and Lodge staff.
- Shooting – Simulated clay pigeon shooting BASC trained instructors
- Shooting – pheasant 1st October to 31st January
- Shooting – partridge October to 31st January
- Shooting – wood pigeon Available throughout the year
- Shooting – woodcock October to 31st January
- Shooting – snipe October to 31st January
- Shooting – driven duck 1st September to 31st January
- Shooting – clay pigeon with BASC trained instructors
- Deer stalking/hunting – roe bucks 1st April to 20th October
- Deer stalking/hunting – roe does 21st October to 31st March
- Fishing – brown trout Loch – 2nd February to 30th September
- Fishing – rainbow trout Loch – 2nd February to 30th September
Accommodation is available in local hotels ranging from 2* to 5*